Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tommy and Cassidee's wedding!!!!!

Well the latest big news is that my little brother Tommy got married on March 31st! He married Cassidee Swonson in the Salt Lake City temple and luckily me and my boys were able to make it up that week...unfortunately, Ty had training in Washington D.C. that week and couldn't make it at all:( We had a busy week preparing and planning, but it turned out to be a great day!
Here's the darling happy couple!

They had a wedding dinner the night before they were married and it was so fun to be there and take part! We sure missed having Brandon there to represent the siblings, but he got in later that night! Luckily Michelle was there and was smart to bring her camera and snap some pics!



As part of the program Tawni and I sang, "For Good" from Wicked and it took all I had to not break down and cry. I used to be confident singing and now I'm out of practice and a big bawl baby...luckily I got through it! Then all of us siblings stood up and gave Cassidee "advice" about Tom and told some fun Tommy stories...it was cute and went really well!

Now to the wedding! The temple was wonderful, the weather was sunny and beautiful, couldn't have been better! That evening they also had a ring ceremony and that was fun to be a part of! The boys got spruced up in their tuxes and boy did Braden get attention! His tux jacket had shoulder pads the size of a football player and these pics don't do it justice! It was so hilarious! He is so darn cute!


Here's Braden and Kylee, the two cutest little things! They sure had fun spending this week together, gave each other kisses and liked playing and running around half naked!

Stylin'!

My handsome big boy in his tux...I sure love this little boy! He's so obedient and very much enjoyed all the food at the reception! They had a LONG table full of candy, hot dogs, french fries, popcorn and ice cream cones....every kid's (and adult's) dream!

Cute couple with the nieces and nephews!

A couple of my cute brothers...

We tried getting a cute picture of the kids with Liberty (Kirk and Luzma's daughter) but this is the best shot we got:)

Tom and Cass's first dance...

Us sibs watching the dancers!

Tom asked my mom to dance while Cass and her dad danced, it was a very special moment...especially for those two!

AFter the "cute" dancing, a DJ put on some fun music and all of us danced! It was SO much fun and I'm sure I looked like a crazy pregnant lady, but all of us siblings have never been on a dance floor together and it was a total blast! My hand made it in this picture to prove I was there dancing with my most handsome brothers! I am so blessed to have such great siblings! I love these times when we are all together because it doesn't happen very often at all anymore!


What a great time we had and we are so happy for Tom and Cass and are grateful to be part of it! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a good-looking couple. SHEESH!