Friday, April 22, 2011

What's Happenin'?

Well Brit made this mask at school for Easter and I LOVE it! Both boys had to try it on and I had to take a pic of course!


This boy made my night when he begged for more green beans at dinner...needless to say it was a miracle and he LOVES beans now! I ask him every day what he wants to eat and he yells, "BEANS!" We'll see how long this lasts, but I'm loving it!

These two boys are my life and I love them too much! They are just the cutest things ever! I'm still in shock that I'll have 3 kids soon, these two keep me busy enough but I LOVE it!

Besides being a mom, I'm still trying to keep up on my Pharmacy license, I worked too hard to not renew it! Proof that I'm certified until the next time around!

34 weeks and counting....I must admit that I'm NOT a fan of this pic but had a few requests so here it is....this baby is definitely an active one!

2 comments:

lindsi said...

Cute little belly Brooke...you are way too cute!

Natalie said...

You look SO good for 34 weeks. I totally looked like a beached whale at 34 weeks. And fun van!