Thursday, May 26, 2011

39 weeks and counting...

So my friend just got a new camera and asked if she could take shots and practice her techniques. I was reluctant at first because I'm not a huge fan of posing as I'm not a photogenic person especially when preggo, but thought I'd give it a try. She showed up for a quick little photo shoot and got some fun shots! My favorites are the ones that have my boys in them! It ended up being fun and I think it would be fun to do again sometime when I'm a little more prepared! Thanks Alissa, this was fun!












8 comments:

Davis Family said...

Super cute pictures!! You are a very cute pregnant lady :)

Ryan and Maria said...

Oh Wow! That makes me wish I'd had some pics taken one of the (many) times I've been prego. Those are absolutely fabulous! How fun! You all look so wonderful! We miss you guys. Good luck the next couple of weeks, I'll be thinking of you :)

Brady said...

Is this because Tawni got senior pictures? Brooke...that's sad. You look good though! Why didn't you do what most pregnant women do and take pictures of your bare belly? (I'm glad you didn't...I think those are gross.) I hope you enjoy the 25h anniversary of me being in your life!

Kristin said...

GORGEOUS!! Why am I not surprised?! I'm keeping my eyes glued to this blog to hear when that beautiful little baby arrives. :)

Emily said...

Brooke, you always look gorgeous, even when you are 39 weekds pregnant. Wish I looked like that!

Amy N. said...

you are so photogenic!

Barrett Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Britain!!! We are just dying to hear any updates happening your way! Maybe Britain will get a little baby for his birthday! Keep us updated. Sure love you guys!

lindsi said...

WOW Brooke....so dang cute...all of them! You are gorgeous like ALWAYS! So fun to see some pics of that cute belly finally!