Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My boys!

So my mom found these cute hats at TJ Maxx and so I thought I would take the boys and get ONE good picture of them with the hats on...WRONG!!!! We couldn't even get a good one of both of them with their hats, but we did get some awesome ones of them by themselves and a couple together...I'm so excited I got these right before the baby was born so that I can remember these two at this stage, I know it will take me a while to get family pics once baby comes and these two are just too fun right now! I know there are a lot and no one will enjoy them as much as I do, but take a peek anyway:)












4 comments:

Libby said...

Absolutely adorable! We sure miss seeing those cuties at church.

Melanie said...

Such cute kids! And fadoras are probably the best hats ever!

Sarah said...

They are handsome little men!

lindsi said...

What cute boys! Can't wait to meet #3!