Saturday, June 11, 2011

He's here!


Beckham Tyler Bredthauer joined our little family on June 7, 2011 at 11:02 a.m.! He was 8 lbs. 6 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!

He was 4 days overdue, all my boys like to be ripe and ready before they come! I went to the doc on Brit's birthday, June 6th, and had my membranes stripped at 4 pm...by 6 pm I was having contractions here and there but didn't leave for the hospital until 3 am! I progressed slowly but surely and with my epidural I thoroughly enjoyed labor:) My little man came quickly, after 9 minutes of pushing, and was born at 11:02 a.m. Ty was very surprised to have his third boy as he wanted to be surprised! It was so fun to see him tear up and get emotional and know that this daddy just got one step closer to his own bball team!

Beckham is so darling and definitely has his own look, all three of my boys have looked quite different as babies, but we do see a lot of Britain in Beckham. It's so fun to see them grow and what they look like! The biggest difference is that Beckham came out with dark hair! Our first two boys didn't have any hair so to see hair, and dark hair at that, was such a fun surprise!

Thanks to my mom and Brittany for being there to help with Brit and Braden while we were in the hospital! I LOVED the hospital, the food, the quiet time alone with Beckham and my hubby and the sweet sweet blessing of bringing a new spirit into this world! We absolutely love him!

14 comments:

Jenn K. said...

He is adorable!!! Congrats on another beautiful baby boy! I'm sure Brit and Braden will be such big helpers. I love the name Beckham too! I'm so happy for you guys.

Kristin said...

Well done, Brooke! He's beautiful. I LOVE his name!!!

Kara said...

Oh, this is going to be a family of heartbreakers for sure! I can just see you moving to a neighborhood someday where you'll have to chase the girls off your porch with a broom (this is the equivalent of dads who have girls investing in a shotgun). :) Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Congrats! He is absolutely darling!

Barrett Family said...

I'm so happy for your cute family and can't wait to meet this new little nephew of mine! What a sweetheart!

Sarah said...

He is a cutie!

Amy N. said...

congratulations, he is so adorable! let us know when you are in Utah I would love to come see him (and your other boys)

The Johnson Family said...

Beckham is so handsome! I love that each of your boys have their own look. I can totally see you and Tyler in Beckham, though. Congratulations to the newest addition to your family. I am so happy for you guys!

sara said...

Congrats guys!

stephanie said...

congratulations, he is adorable, I actually love having three kids of the same gender, it is kind of cheaper, and they all love to play with the same toys, however I hope this one is a boy. SO maybe if this is then you will have luck on your fourth for a girl, but if not we should hook our kids up!

Melanie said...

He is so cute! You have beautiful boys, that is for sure. I hope mine can be just as beautiful. :)

Katie Gee said...

Congratulations Brooke! He's so handsome!

Jonny said...

BROOKE! I haven't looked at your blog in a while and now boy #3!!!!!! That's so so so so exciting! I am glad someone is having the boys since we have all girls! But I am expecting baby #4 so maybe a boy this time? Either way, we are excited! We have at least a great start to a soccer team! Jonny is teaching them some b.ball too though! Well, congrats and I am so happy you both are doing well! -Rach

Kristin Smith said...

What a doll!

Congrats Brooke, you have your hands full! What a BEAUTIFUL sweet boy you have! I miss you!