Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beckham Tyler Bredthauer

I love being in the hospital! I love having new babies. I love the whole labor and delivery, it's such a special and exciting time for me. This third time was no different, I loved the experience of welcoming sweet Beckham into the world.
A few things I'd like to remember about those few days:
*Driving to the hospital at 3:30 a.m., there were ashes falling all over our car and we had to use the windshield wipers. There were many fires this season and the wind blew the ash over on us for at least a week.
*We got the room with the beautiful view of the mountains!
*We got there and Ty and I walked the empty halls of the hospital for almost 2 hours.
*Ty hooked up his laptop and we watched several episodes of 24.
*The guy who did my epidural explained step by step what he was doing...I didn't like that!
*Beckham came after pushing only 9 minutes and I was SO excited to see him that I was shaking!
*After birth, my first meal was steak and lobster...oh boy was it good! I've always like the hospital food though!
*My favorite snack was graham crackers and peanut butter.
*Ty slept on a very noisy couch...poor guy!
*Every single nurse commented several times on what a big boy he was, he looked so little to me!
*The hospital is only 5 minutes away from our house so visits from the boys were often and I loved it!
Now for a few pics to document the hospital time!
Our sweet baby boy

With Mom...I fell in love with him immediately!

With his handsome daddy


Big brothers come to visit and can't get enough of him

1st bath and he LOVED it! He has loved baths ever since and never cries!

Holding Grandma Gigi's hands...we were so happy she was there to help us!

Every time the boys came to visit, Grandma Gigi helped them pick out a fun outfit or present to bring baby Beckham

Big brothers loved getting popsicles at the hospital...they definitely had more than one.

Aunt Britt and Beckham


Angel baby

With Big Brother Britain

Going home!

No comments: