Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthdays and more!

Yes, I have officially entered the last year of my twenties and I must admit that it is surreal...I'm almost 30...what? That is crazy to think how fast time flies, but I'm also so grateful for how my life has played out to this point, I've been blessed beyond belief. This year Ty was unfortunately out of town, but my friends were so nice to invite me and the boys over for dinner and cake! The kids sang to me and then gave me roses, it was SO sweet! Of course there were many others who made that a special day with phone calls, messages, etc. Ty did take me out on a date a few days later so I was spoiled by my man! The poor guy has my birthday, our anniversary and Mother's Day all within a week and a half but he handles it quite well:)


My biggest birthday/anniversary/Mother's Day present this year was a minivan! Yes we had really no choice but to upgrade the space in our car with baby coming soon. We found a nice Odyssey and made the purchase. I am very happy with it, but was sad to see our little Chevy Malibu go! I made Ty take a picture with his car. It was the first and only car he had ever purchased and served us very well! Luckily my little sis bought it so it will still be in the family!

Saying our goodbyes:)

This is pathetic I know, but it's the only picture I have of the van...I'll get a better one later! Now I just have to figure out all the little technical gadgets in the van, it will take time, but we are grateful to now have space for our growing family!

1 comment:

lindsi said...

Say goodbye to the Malibu and hello to the minivan! YAY...you are an official "soccer mom" now...well, you are one step closer...just need to get Britain actually playing! LOL! Can't wait to see some pics of the van...SO JEALOUS!